Confidential SAM Roundtable
- Who: Campaign for Clear Licensing
- What: Confidential SAM roundtable
- When: Monday 23rd September, 2 – 4pm
- Where: 20 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NJ
- How: Please register your interest using this link. Space is limited.
- Cost: Free of charge
- Who Should Attend: ITAM Practitioners, End user organizations only
Software Audit Code of Conduct
We have received some great feedback following the publication of the Campaign for Clear Licensing manifesto in May. Our next step is to develop independent industry guidelines for software licensing and vendor audits.
We begin with our first event by focussing on a software audit code of conduct.
- Campaign for Clear Licensing Progress Report
- Software audit code of conduct
- Discussion and networking
Everyone in the software supply chain has a role to play in the development of the Campaign for Clear Licensing. However this first event is for end user organizations only.
The Campaign for Clear Licensing is an international campaign, we’re just kicking things off on home turf in the UK. If you would like to host a roundtable elsewhere please get in touch.
If you would like to attend events in the future and stay updated with the Campaign for Clear Licensing please sign up to our newsletter.